These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of QURAN UNI's website: www.quranuni.pk
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full.
Do not continue to use QURAN UNI’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page and pages referred to on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “User”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” “Us”, “the Service” refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, refers to the user and ourselves. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same. ‘Site’ in these terms and conditions refer to Quran Uni’s website and its associated pages.
QURAN UNI reserves the right to change/modify any term or condition, in the ‘terms and conditions’, it deems necessary. This may be done without any prior notice to the user, and without any explanation provided herein or any other website page.
1. Access to QURAN UNI
It is the sole discretion of QURAN UNI to restrict, amend or prohibit the use of the Service, temporarily or permanently, for the registered user or transporter without any notice or explanation. If you are given or provided with any information by the Service such as password, details, security information, transaction details, you must treat such information as private and confidential, and you are not allowed to reveal to any third party under any circumstances. Failure to comply with this provision will result in your account being disabled by the Service for an indefinite period of time. To gain access to the Service, arrange the necessary resources on your own. Anyone using your internet to gain access to the Service is also bounded by the terms and conditions of QURAN UNI. We may record any calls made to us for quality assurance purposes. Call-records and information communicated through calls will not be revealed to any third party unless specified by legal obligations of the law or under any other special circumstances.
2. Prohibited Conduct
Under NO circumstances must anyone use our Service for any illegal purposes. DO NOT use our Services:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our Information Standard (See Section 3).
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- To reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of these Terms.
- To access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our site, any equipment or network on which our site is stored, any software used in the provision of our site, or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
3. Information Standard
Information provided to QURAN UNI or any other service associated with it by a user must follow a prescribed standard;
The information must:
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the Pakistan and in any country from which they are posted.
The information must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory, or promotes sexually explicit material or violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
We make take disciplinary action, we deem appropriate, in case of any breach of prescribed standard provided in Section 3 above. A breach may result in following actions being taken:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
- The responses described in these Terms are not limited, and we may take any other action.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organization to material posted on our site. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged. You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors.
5. Reliance on information posted
Information and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
6.0 Our liability
The material displayed on our Site is provided “as is” and without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy, to the extent permitted by law, we and all other members of our Group of Companies and our affiliates (“Our Group”) hereby expressly exclude and disclaim:
- All conditions, representations, or warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for: loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, loss of goodwill, wasted management or office time, and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
7.0 Uploading Material to our Website
Any material you upload to our Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and unless otherwise agreed in writing between us, we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material in whole or in part for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our Site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy. You waive any moral rights in respect of any material you upload to our Site.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our Site.
We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on our Site if, in our sole opinion, such material does not comply with the Information Standards (See Section 3).
8.0 Information about you and your visits to our website
9. Linking to and from our website
You must not establish a link from any website to any page in our Site or frame our Site on any other site. Unless otherwise authorized in writing by us, you may not suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement of any website on our part.
Where our Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
10. Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country. These Terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
11. General Information and Your Concerns:
In case you have any concerns about the terms and conditions listed, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. The Service is maintained and operated by QURAN UNI.
12. Terms & Conditions for Students
- User who enrol in a course/lesson is referred to as student.
- Students are required to book lessons in advance. Lesson booked on the same day without checking for tutor's availability will not be prioritized.
- You must book and pay for all your lessons on a monthly basis.
- If you miss any lesson, we will not be able to refund. However, we will book your lesson for another time.
- Students and Tutors will follow Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) zone for all lesson time table.
- Classes will not take place on public or bank holidays such as Eid.
- You will be notified before your lessons if there are any changes in lesson schedule.
- If the students are not satisfied with the teaching they can claim for a refund. The claim will be subjected to an investigation.
- For the convenience of our students, they can select their own lesson, time and day.
- To proceed further in the course you have to pass weekly Quran Uni test. If failed, then you need to repeat the previous lesson.
- In case of any technical issues or difficulties the lesson will not be charged and will be rescheduled.
- Price mentioned for each course is fixed and inclusive of all taxes. Concessions or other waivers are not available unless granted by authorized management at Quran Uni.
- All prices are subject to change without prior notice to the User. You are requested check our website regularly for any updates on the prices.
- Students cannot ask for personal information of a tutor. If a student bypasses our website to get private lessons from a tutor, Quran Uni will take necessary action against the student or both parties i.e. student and tutor. Penalty will be charged to the student’s/teacher’s account, and the user will not be allowed to register for any lessons on our website.
- Students are not allowed to abuse, cheat, deceive, harass or misbehave with the tutor in anyway. It can result in lesson being cancelled and can lead to a permanent ban on the student without any refund for the lesson.
13. Terms & Conditions for Tutors
- Only qualified tutors with proper credentials can be registered on our website.
- If forged or fake documents are provided by the tutor to us, it will result in a permanent ban on the tutor, and Quran Uni can further proceed to take legal action against the tutor.
- Tutors are not allowed to abuse, cheat, deceive, harass or misbehave with the students in anyway. It can result in cancellation of their account without any refund or payment to the tutor.
- Tutors will only be paid after they complete their lesson, when their payment history reflects the amount to be paid.
- Tutors are not allowed to ask for any personal information of the students. If a tutor bypasses our website to give private lessons to a student, Quran Uni will take necessary action against the tutor or both parties i.e. student and tutor. Penalty will be charged to the student’s/tutor’s account, and the tutor will not be allowed to give any lesson on our website.
- The tutor account will have a payment history which represents the total credit of the tutor. The tutor can ask for payment from us if there is any outstanding credit in his/her account. However, the payment will be subjected to approval by the authorized management at Quran Uni.
- The amount given to the tutor per lesson is subject to change prior to any notice to the tutor.
- Tutors are requested to contact us if they have any questions about the amount they will be getting for a particular lesson.
- We will not be responsible if the payment information provided by the tutor is incorrect and he/she is unable to receive the payment. Ensure that you provide us with the correct information of the bank or any other way you wish to receive your credit.
- Quran Uni reserves the right to cancel/hold the membership/account of a tutor anytime, without any notice to the tutor or any third party.
14. Cancellation Policy
- If a lesson is cancelled by the student without any payment, the lesson will be dropped and cannot be resumed. The student has to register for the lesson again.
- If a lesson is cancelled by the student for which he/she has already paid, there will be no refund. However, the student can register for the same lesson at a later time.
- If a tutor cancels a lesson for whatsoever reason for which an amount has already been paid by the student, the student will be allocated a new tutor for the same course or if the student agrees, he/she can request for the same tutor and a reschedule of the same course for a later time. The student can also ask for a refund (subject to approval by authorized management at Quran Uni).
- Quran Uni reserves the right to cancel any lesson which is in violation of the terms and conditions of Quran Uni without any explanation or notice to the user or any third-party.